- Grant-funded LARC devices (IUDs and implants)
- Salary support for faculty coordinator and administrative assistant
- Release time for faculty members to be trained in LARC insertion
- Ongoing technical assistance to establish LARC training and services
The getLARC grant can provide:
- A high-volume LARC training experience for residents (i.e. through an outside clinic and/or a dedicated procedural training session at a residency clinic)
- LARC services integrated into resident continuity clinics
- Didactic curricula on LARC-related topics
Funded getLARC residency programs offer:
Interested in applying for a getLARC program?Please contact info@getLARC.org for more information and to discuss your program’s eligibility.
getLARC Post-Residency Program provides technical assistance and financial support for recent family medicine program graduates entering practice at community health centers (CHCs) or federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) to integrate LARC provision into the services offered at the clinic.
- Technical assistance for initiating LARC services at the FQHC/CHC
- Salary support for the entering graduate to develop protocols and resolve logistical barriers to implementing LARC services
- Initial supply of grant-funded LARC devices and one set of instruments
- Ongoing evaluation to assess uptake of LARC devices